Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dry Shampoo


I'm a little OCD about many things, but washing my hair every day is NOT one of them. It's long, it's thick, and I like to sleep. Plus, I think if someone were to read the meter during my usual 20 minute blow-dry session, it would be spinnin' like rims from a rap video. So, I love to use my Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo in between shampoos. It's only $11 on Sephora.com. If I just need a little, I sprinkle it on an old blush brush and tap it on my roots. If I'm way greasy, I hold the tip about 6 inches from my part and sprinkle. I then get my paddle brush and brush my part in zig-zag motions until all signs of powder are gone. This also gives you a ton of volume. If you get too much on your hair, just dampen a washcloth and pat it on top of your head. Voila! Clean-ish hair! Warning though- if you scratch your head, you'll have nasty white powder under your finger nails :)

No comments:

Post a Comment