Friday, February 5, 2010

Skin care

I've struggled with acne-prone, oily skin since I was literally 10 years old. Over the years, I have tried tons of different products.

My least favorite was Proactiv... the cleanser doesn't wash off your make-up and it made my face feel almost itchy. Also, you run out of the cleanser WAY before the toner and repairing lotion.

I have finally found a line I really like. It's called Avalon Organics and it is fairly affordable, especially for a Certified Organic line. I am currently using the Vitamin C cleanser, Vitamin C revitalizing serum and the Vitamin C oil-free moisturizer. I also use the lavendar scrub. I think it has cleared the break-outs some but the thing I have most noticed is the texture and brightness of my complexion. I also love Panoxyl 10% for my chest and back.

Close runners-up: Murad, Ain't Misbehavin, and BeautiControl.

No comments:

Post a Comment