Sunday, February 21, 2010

P90Ouch


I woke up this morning, rolled over, and gave Brandon my usual "Babbbyyyyyyy....." (Which he knows means "I want coffee, and I wanted it 5 minutes ago.") He doesn't have any at his condo, so he went to Dunkin' Donuts and got me a coffee and us both yummy donuts. I'm spoiled, what can I say :)

Onto the subject: P90X. Even the name sounds frightening. Don't you just imagine this totally jacked, overly tanned man flexing his biceps and growling "P-ninety-eeexxxxxxxx. Rarrrr." Well, I do anyway. And I wasn't far off.

I managed to complete the 18 minute "Ab Ripper" workout. Ouch. Brandon said he was quite impressed with how well I did for my first time. I hardly stopped any. I haven't seen any of the other videos, but I would certainly recommend this for a living room work-out routine. I can't even sneeze without my abs burning again. I guess I burned off some of my donut :) (Maybe I will look like this photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment